Protect Your Stucco and Make It Look New
A stucco coating involves the application of a specialized material to stucco to waterproof your stucco, fill in existing cracks, and make your stucco look beautiful and new again.
Can I Paint My Stucco?
Common exterior paint is not suitable for stucco, and can cause stucco damage:
- Paint dries to a hard film with minimal flexibility…stucco needs to have a coating that stays flexible to expand and contract with the stucco it’s protecting.
- Paint is only a few mils thick…needs to be able to bridge cracks
- Paint is not a water-proofer…stucco needs a high build coating to properly waterproof the surface (keep water out!)
- Paint can trap moisture…stucco needs to be coated with a breathable coating or the trapped moisture can cause serious mold issues
Paint is not made for stucco!!
Ai Restoration uses a high-build, water-based, elastomeric, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating that is approved for the Pennsylvania and New Jersey region. Climate change from region to region causes different stucco problems with different solutions. The coating system we use is designed for our climate.
Why Coat Your Stucco?
- Waterproofing. With few exceptions, stucco homes in our area are not equipped to handle water penetration, and water only needs a small hole or crack to begin to cause significant damage. Learn more about the damage water can cause to stucco.
- Fix and prevent cracks. Existing cracks are filled,and 300% elongation of the coating allows it to “flex” with the natural movement of your home, preventing future cracking.
- Hide and blend any repairs that would otherwise be visible.
- Coating your stucco will make it look new and keep it looking new.
- Maintain stucco’s natural breathability. All homes need to breathe and Ai’s elastomerics allow for this natural respiration.
- Peace of mind. Get the longest, most legitimate warranty in the industry.
LIKE THE LOOK OF STUCCO? DON’T LOSE IT.
The unique texture is at the heart of stucco’s beauty and appeal. Whether you have traditional stucco (hard coat) or synthetic stucco (EIFS), Ai has specialized spray equipment for each. Our hydraulic airless sprayers allow the coating to be applied at the proper mil thickness while maintaining the natural feel and beauty of your stucco.